Sunday 31 January 2016

Homework for week 1st - 5th Feb 2016

Homework for the week!

Monday: Handwriting page letter 'g' and 5 minutes on three letter word booklet. PLEASE TICK THE WORDS once they are known. I will give out a new booklet once all of the words have been ticked. Every child should work at their own pace. 

Tuesday: Handwriting page letter 'u' and 5 minutes on three letter word booklet. Once again, please tick the words off once your child can blend all the individual sounds and say the word. 

Wednesday: 'ee' page in My Sounds Booklet. Practice writing 'ee' and draw a few pictures of words containing 'ee' like tree, bee etc. Also, 5 minutes on Dolch words. Tick off words that are known!

Thursday: New Maths page in folder (number formation 1 - 3) and 5 minutes on Dolch list. 

Here are some rhymes we have been practicing for writing the numbers 1 - 3 correctly:
1 - "A downwards stroke, my that's fun. Now I've made the number 1!"
2 - "Half a heart says I love you. Add a line. Now I've made the number 2!"
3 - "Around the tree, around the tree, that's the way you make a three!"

No comments:

Post a Comment